Join Our Team
Prelude prioritizes hiring mission-aligned teachers who prefer a team-based environment with a robust instructional culture.
What we look for:
- A Bachelor's Degree is required for all teaching positions. Certification is not required for some positions but can strengthen your application.
- Previous teaching experience is highly preferred but not required
- Individuals who are flexible and have an "All Hands on Deck" attitude
- Individuals who are receptive to feedback and use feedback to improve
- Individuals who want to collaborate with a team
1. Online Application- Put your best foot forward with your application. Ensure your resume is up to date and error-free. If you have questions during any part of the application process, ask for clarification.
2. Video Responses- Let us learn more about you through a brief questionnaire and video responses.
3. Virtual Interview- Our hiring team is excited to "E-Meet" you. You can expect basic interview questions, school-based scenarios, and role-playing of various situations.
4. Demonstration Lesson- Show us your amazing teaching!
5. Offer Letter- A successful Demo Lesson often results in an offer letter.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What certification do I need?
- What should I expect in the interview process?
- Do teachers contribute to retirement accounts?
- What compensation is provided by Prelude Prep?
- What professional learning is provided at Prelude Prep?
- What curricula does Prelude Prep use?